Your Friendly Cornwall Dentist
Cornwall dentist, Dr. Steven Deneka was born in the Montreal area. He graduated from Vanier College with a diploma in health sciences in 1978. Dr. Steven Deneka then attended the University of Guelph and graduated in 1981 with an honors B.Sc. in biology with a concentration in microbiology. This Cornwall dentist continued his education by attending dental school at the University of Western Ontario, graduating in 1985.
Dr. Steven Deneka wanted to live in a place where he could become part of the community rather than living in a large center where everyone is lost in the hustle and bustle. So, he decided Cornwall would be the best place to live, and he moved here in 1985 and became a Cornwall dentist.
He belongs to many professional associations:
- The Cornwall and District Dental Association for which he was president for six years.
- The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- The Ontario Dental Association
- The Canadian Dental Association
- The American Dental Association
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- Crown Council
- The American Academy for Oral and Systemic Health (Founding Member)
- The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
He is constantly searching to make his practice a better place for his patients and dedicated team. He attempts to accumulate as much continuing education as possible. He has just worked his way through a nine course program at the Kois Center for Dental Excellence in Seattle, Washington.
His hobbies include curling, golfing, biking, reading, cooking, and he is currently learning woodworking skills. He spends his time outside of the office with Diane. They enjoy traveling and sharing day to day experiences.
We would love to set up an appointment for you to meet Dr. Deneka for all of your cosmetic, family, and restorative dentistry needs! If you have been searching for a Cornwall dentist in the Morrisburg area, look no further and give us a call today!