At Cornwall Dental Arts in Cornwall ON, we use cosmetic dentistry to turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with problems) into brilliant smiles.
If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to determine if you will still look like yourself. The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, we use nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles. It is critical to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive but gives you an idea of the complexity of smile makeovers. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics, because we are dedicated to the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation to talk with us at Cornwall Dental Arts in Cornwall ON, about what cosmetic dentistry can do for your smile. We also offer general and family dentistry, and many other services. Make an appointment today.
Contact Cornwall Dental Arts – Family and Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):