If you want to beautify your smile with cosmetic dentistry, the team at Cornwall Dental Arts in Cornwall ON can help. We invite you to call us to schedule a consultation. That initial consultation is the most important part of a smile makeover.
During your consultation we will discuss the following issues:
- Your vision and expectations of how you want your smile to look and feel after the makeover.
- The current condition of your oral health.
- The aspects of your teeth and gums that you wish to fix.
- The combination of treatments needed to reach your goal.
- A detailed explanation of each procedure such as porcelain veneers, dental crowns, inlays/onlays, gum contouring, crown lengthening, tooth implants, or teeth whitening.
- You can see before and after pictures of cosmetic dental smile makeover patients.
- Your options for how to schedule the makeover process (all at once or over time).
- Information about oral conscious sedation.
- Answers to all of your questions and concerns.
By listening carefully, communicating clearly, and asking the right questions, we can fully assess the variables unique to your needs. Effective cosmetic dentistry consultations ensure complete patient satisfaction.
Contact Cornwall Dental Arts – Family and Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):