Who would say no to a prettier smile? With all of the cosmetic dentistry procedures available from Cornwall Dental Arts, most dental patients can get the smile they want.
Here is a quick look at some of the most popular treatments.
- Teeth whitening is the most common procedure and it is used to lighten discolored teeth. This quick and easy procedure is usually done in the dentist office, and the results can be surprisingly dramatic.
- Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
- Tooth reshaping is a simple way to improve the appearance of teeth. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
- Veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
- For most Cornwall, Long Sious, and Ingleside patients, dental implants are the best way to fix a missing tooth.
- And finally, there are clear braces. Clear braces are a way of subtly and quickly straightening crooked teeth.
Contact Cornwall Dental Arts – Family and Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):